Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunny Day's

The last few days have been great for running. It's amazing how the sun and mid 50's make it feel like 70's when you get used to 20 degrees and with wind chills in the teens. I've decided I'm going to run a 4 miler this Saturday, so the last few day's I've been getting in the mileage, and resting toward the end of the week to be a little fresh for the race. This is the last week at 80 miles and my legs are telling me. I am pretty sore from the long run last Sunday (15 miles) and last two days of 13 miles. I wanted to get a workout in today (Tuesday) but my calf's were pretty sore so I guess I'm going to have to just go with easy days the rest of the week. Well until after my race this weekend. Later....

P.s Can't wait to wait the new Brooks ID jersey....I'm almost more excited to wear that then racing haha...

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment