Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brooks update / Running

Just received a email from Steve from Brook ID program saying
"Sorry for the radio silence and thank you for your patience. We have run into technical difficulties in setting up your Brooks ID account, discount, and free product on BrooksRunning.com. We expect to have your account and discount working by end of this week. Your free product code should be ready by the end of next week. We apologize again for the delay and any inconvenience. We will send another email when we have an update. Thanks for your understanding."
-I can't wait to be able to start ordering the best running gear in the world again. I'm already making a list off of Brooksrunning.com website of what I'm going to get!!!

I'm starting to feel better after my 2 1/2 days of having Food Poisoning, I got in another 12 miles today. My first run was nice and easy 8 miler at 6:39 pace which is pretty easy, just to get my legs feeling better after yesterday I didn't know If I would be able to walk today. I was really sore in my Quads/back/stomach/head/neck from getting sick and my fabulous Idea yesterday to do a 12 miler in the morning then 3 mile at night. However, today at the beginning I was just a little sore in my quads but I think most of that was running on the slushy snow. The second run was a lot better and I took it easy again with a 4 miler up by Baker College. Tomorrow I'll probably just go nice and easy again and try to get around 10 miles. This weekend I might try and find a low key race if the weather is halfway nice and not snowy.
--Run Happy

**** Just got down watching U of M vs. Michigan State Basketball game and it was a pretty good game. Luckily U of M was hitting a lot of 3 pointers with the biggest one at the end by Stu Douglass which sealed the game **** Hopefully this is the turn around point for both the Basketball and Football team vs. Michigan State !!! Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment