Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Start of 2011

Hello again, I'm going to try and do this blog again. It's been a long time sense I've wrote on here.

I've been running smarter and better then I've ever had before. I'm not running a ton of miles but I'm more consistent then I have been sense back in college which is almost 3 years now. I ended up 2010 with 2,929.5 miles which is the second most miles I've ever had. It's been almost 2 years sense I've been injured (knock on wood). I haven't really looked to much into it yet but I want to try to run a marathon this year. The first one I just want to finish because I know if I go for a certain time I will "die" and I know mentally I wouldn't be able to do another marathon.
I'm also really excited to be running for Brook ID program (PACE), Second year with brooks Id but first on the PACE team. I hope I can inspire more and more people because Brook running is the best shoe I've ever ran in. I am also running for GU energy which is exciting because with training for a marathon you need good recovery after each run and on the long run and hard workouts the Gu gel helps so much. I hope everyones 2011 year is going well and please follow me if you want on twitter and facebook....(johnsonxc) Run Happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment