Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Quick Update

Hello everyone, hope you had a great easter weekend like I did. Now its time to get back at the hard training and get rid of all the candy you may have ate. Last week after my half marathon was pretty tiring because I wasn't use to all the hard pounding for 13.1 miles. It got better by the end of the week and now I feel back to normal. I only got 60 miles in with some 800 repeats at 10k pace but I feel pretty good for my upcoming race on Saturday April 10. The race is called the Martian 10k down by Ann Arbor Michigan, I was invited by the people running the event so I get to run it free for Playmakers Racing. I just hope I run a good race and not get blown out by the elite runners in the field. It's spring break so I get to get in some good runs this week even tho its a down week but I'm only having middle school track practice on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Well I'll write more on how the race goes on Saturday. Hope everyone's training going great and RUN HAPPY!!!! B. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment